Director of Video Production - Full Time Position
The Director of Video Production is responsible for the creation and curation of all video content for worship services, special events, and promotions across all of our campuses. In addition, he or she oversees the production of live broadcasts from our Clearwater campus, lead and train video staff and volunteers, and maintain all video and broadcast equipment used for such purposes.
• Recruiting, training, and leading our video production teams during worship services and other events
• Scheduling crew using Planning Center Online
• Creating show/music lyric notes for the video crew
• Managing and maintaining all cameras and video equipment and supplies associated with editing, recording, broadcasting and streaming
• Recording and editing the worship services and posting them online to Vimeo, Buzzsprout, Subsplash, and our church website
• Producing, scripting, recording, and editing bumpers for sermon series.
• Producing, scripting, recording, and editing other videos and content for use in worship services or online. These may include: recap/highlight videos, promos, interview/story videos, explainer videos, worship/lyric videos, training videos, etc.
• Building playlists and creating or formatting content (such as song lyrics, sermon notes, videos, and announcements) in ProPresenter and adapting them for broadcast and IMAG
• Overseeing and training the volunteers who run ProPresenter at the Clearwater campus
• Maintain and manage the annual video budget
• Maintain licensing and copyrights related to video production
• 4 year degree in broadcasting, video, or film
• Minimum 2 years work experience in related field
• Agree with Calvary’s Mission, Values, and Beliefs and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
• Must be able to work well with a team and communicate effectively
• Must be well organized and work well under stress
• Must have experience in directing live multi-camera broadcasts
• Must have a basic understanding of signal flow in a studio environment
• Must have a desire for ministry and a love for leading others as they grow in their walk with Christ
• Proficiency in Adobe CC products, particularly Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Lightroom, and Audition
• Basic proficiency using ProPresenter
• Knowledge and experience with video production studios and equipment; experience with Ross and Blackmagic Design switchers and studio equipment is preferred, but not required
• Knowledge and experience working with DSLR and/or cinema cameras is preferred, but not required
For consideration, please send resume and demos/samples of your work to the Communications Department.
Lighting Lead and Audio Assistant - Part Time Position
The Lighting Lead and Audio Assistant is responsible for overseeing the lighting needs for the Clearwater, and overseeing audio at our campuses located at East Lake and Seminole campuses including Audio, Visual, and sermon stream.
● Operates and maintains a large-scale, intelligent, live concert-style lighting rig
● Designs and implements plots and special programming, design software experience preferred
● Repairs existing equipment, recommends products for purchase
● Troubleshoots and resolves complications that may arise with satellite campus streams.
● Assists in audio-visual technology at all campuses including high school and young adults ministries
● Oversees all audio-visual technology at CCHS
● Assists in special elements during services which involve technical resources
● Ensures encoding/decoding for multisite campus streaming
● Trains production volunteers for Sunday services including Pro Presenter, lighting, and audio
● Operates audio board for Young Adults, High School Chapel, East Lake and Clearwater services when needed
For consideration, please send resume to the Worship Department.
Facilities - Part Time Position
Duties to Include but Not Limited To:
Set up and break down rooms or areas for events, cleaning the facilities, pick up and re-stock supplies, operate and maintain equipment including floor scrubbers and carpet cleaners. Clean church vehicles. Maintain the facilities and grounds doing minor repairs and cleanup.
Standing, walking, pushing, pulling, climbing up ladders, lift 50 pounds, ability to work outdoors.
High school graduate or equivalent.
Requires a level 2 background check.
For consideration, please send resume to the Director of Facilities.