Lighting Lead and Audio Assistant - Full Time Position
The Lighting Lead and Audio Assistant is responsible for overseeing the lighting needs for the Clearwater, and overseeing audio at our campuses located at East Lake and Seminole campuses including Audio, Visual, and sermon stream.
● Operates and maintains a large-scale, intelligent, live concert-style lighting rig
● Designs and implements plots and special programming, design software experience preferred
● Repairs existing equipment, recommends products for purchase
● Troubleshoots and resolves complications that may arise with satellite campus streams.
● Assists in audio-visual technology at all campuses including high school and young adults ministries
● Oversees all audio-visual technology at CCHS
● Assists in special elements during services which involve technical resources
● Ensures encoding/decoding for multisite campus streaming
● Trains production volunteers for Sunday services including Pro Presenter, lighting, and audio
● Operates audio board for Young Adults, High School Chapel, East Lake and Clearwater services when needed
For consideration, please send resume to the Worship Department.
Facilities - Part Time Position
Duties to Include but Not Limited To:
Set up and break down rooms or areas for events, cleaning the facilities, pick up and re-stock supplies, operate and maintain equipment including floor scrubbers and carpet cleaners. Clean church vehicles. Maintain the facilities and grounds doing minor repairs and cleanup.
Standing, walking, pushing, pulling, climbing up ladders, lift 50 pounds, ability to work outdoors.
High school graduate or equivalent.
Requires a level 2 background check.
For consideration, please send resume to the Director of Facilities.